Herbal Product Extract Details
Juniper is an herb, the Juniper berry extract is used to make medicine. Juniper berry extract is used to treat urinary tract infections and kidney and bladder stones. It is also used to treat snakebite, diabetes, and cancer. Juniper extract is directly applied to the skin for treating wounds and soreness in joints and muscles. The juniper essential oil is sniffed to treat bronchitis and numbing pain. Juniper dry extract is used for digestion discomforts such as the upset stomach, intestinal gas, heartburn, bloating, loss of appetite, and for gastrointestinal diseases and intestinal worms. Juniper extracts are used in beautifiers products like lipstick, foundation, hair conditioners, bath oils, eye shadow, and many other beauty products. Juniper berry extract carries chemicals that minimize inflammation and gas. It is also capable of fighting bacteria and viruses.
- Juniper extract is a potent diuretic that enhances the flow of urine, promoting to refine the system of excess fluids and stimulating the kidneys. The Juniper Berry extract is packed with volatile oils especially with terpinene, which supports increasing the rate of kidney filtration.
- Juniper Berry extracts contain bitter elements that stimulate bile flow and the generation of digestive enzymes. Juniper extract is also used in the treatment of upset stomachs, gastrointestinal infections, loss of appetite and intestinal worms.
- Juniper dry extract contains antioxidants and phytochemicals such as alpha-pinene,limonene,myrcene,borneol,caryophyllene,andgermacrene. Juniper extract improves the movement of catalase,glutathione peroxidase,and superoxide dismutase.These are essential antioxidants presented in the body that preserves from free radical damage.
- Juniper Berry extracts contain several compounds that improve insulin production, therefore decreasing blood sugar levels.
Apium Graveolens (Ajmoda)
Apium Graveolens seed extract is used in ayurvedic medicine to treat flu, colds, water retention, poor digestive, the disorder of spleen and liver and different types of arthritis. The whole Celery plant including roots, oil, and seeds is used in medicine. Celery seed dry extract contains several elements that may influence health, and it has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Apium Graveolens seed extracts are beneficial in the treatment of bronchitis, asthenopia, asthma, chronic skin disorders, including psoriasis, vomiting, fever, and tumors. The celery root is diuretic and its extract is used in the treatment of colic. The celery seed extract is beneficial for the treatment of several disorders like Anxiety, Arthritis, Colds, Flu, Gout, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and Insomnia, Besides, celery seed is used to stimulate digestion and improve liver health.
- Celery extracts have anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing inflammation and pain of joints.
- Celery seed extract has cancer-fighting capabilities. there is some active compound which helps oppose cancer tumors.
- Celery dry extract is stimulating in nature and helps women to get relief from menstrual cramps and pain.
- Celery seed extracts have antiseptic and antibiotic properties and can be used to cure urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Carum copticum (Ajwain)
Carum Copticum (Ajwain) is an herb that has healing effects and used in the treatment of various alignments including bloating, fatigue, diarrhea, abdominal tumors, abdominal pain, respiratory distress, and loss of appetite. Ajwain dry extract has antifungal, antioxidant, antibacterial, antiparasitic, and hypolipidemic effects. Ajwain extract has multiple health and therapeutic benefits. Carum Copticum seed extract is an Instant solution for Stomachache. The seed, oil, flowers, and extract are used in medicine to treat several disorders. Ajwain extract is greatly advantageous for Earache, toothache, Influenza, Heart difficulties, Arthritis, and Nasal blockage. Ajwain extracts are packed with antioxidants and fiber and also include other vital vitamins and minerals. Ajwain seeds have a bitter and pungent taste and a powerful aromatic fragrance.
- Ajwain extract has alcoholic properties in a gentle form, hence, it may be used as a solution in instant stomach pain. It is quite beneficial for indigestion and stomach pain.
- Inhaling Ajwain seed dry extract is helpful in a state of headache, migraine, cold, and cough.
- Carum Copticum extract can decrease the influence of threadworms and intestinal bacterial infection. Therefore, it is safe to give cholera patients.
- Ajwain seed extract has appetite-stimulating characteristics and laxative components, which enhances the bowel movement and therefore helps in weight loss.
Anacyclus pyrethrum (Akarkara)
Anacyclus pyrethrum extract is an herb that is used in Ayurveda. The most beneficial and useful part of the plant is the root which is medicinally used in the form of dried powder. It is used as a fertility herb and extremely powerful in treating brain-related alignments including hemiplegia, paralysis, epilepsy, cephalalgia, rheumatism. Anacyclus pyrethrum extract consists of Alkylamides as the main bioactive, which improves and enhances fertility. Anacyclus pyrethrum extracts have anticonvulsive and anti amnesiac properties. An Anacyclus pyrethrum is a kind of aphrodisiac, a testosterone booster. Anacyclus pyrethrum dry extract is a masculinity enhancing and pro-fertility herb. It is also used to stimulate the circulation of blood to the face and brain, therefore, improving the mucus and salivation flow. Anacyclus pyrethrum extract is well-known for its aphrodisiac impact on the body and supports in the detoxification of excess wastes and fluids from the body.
- Anacyclus pyrethrum extract acts quite efficiently on the male reproductive system. It is extremely beneficial for the body in gaining the hormonal regulation of the male gonads and in stimulating the movements of these organs.
- Anacyclus pyrethrum dry extract has anticonvulsive properties which are very useful in the treatment of epilepsy. It is beneficial for patients to protect against seizures.
- Anacyclus pyrethrum extract helps in relieving oral diseases and throat viruses like pharyngitis. It is also beneficial in curing toothache and infectious gum conditions like pyorrhea.
- Anacyclus pyrethrum extract is used to treat nasal congestion and upper respiratory tract difficulties like the common cold.
Juglans Regia (Akhrot)
Juglans regia (Walnuts) is a tree nut belonging to the walnut family. Juglans regia nut extracts are rich in omega-3 fats and include larger amounts of antioxidants. Walnut extract promotes brain health and prevents heart disease and cancer. Walnut dry extract is an outstanding source of various vitamins and minerals, such as copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese, and vitamin E. Walnut extracts the most valuable dietary sources of antioxidants, like ellagic acid, ellagitannins, catechin, and melatonin. Juglans Regia extract used for lowering cholesterol, it acts as a blood purifying agent and treats digestive tract inflammation.The leaf extract is used on the skin for surface inflammation of the skin, extreme sweating of the hands and feet, and for skin ailments like acne, eczema, ulcers, and infections. It holds chemicals that can increase blood vessels, probably enhancing circulation and improving heart health.
- Walnut extract lower the risk of heart diseases such as Coronary heart disease (CHD) and death due to heart difficulties.
- Juglans regia nut extract decreases the level of High cholesterol by reducing the bad cholesterol (LDL) from the body.
- Walnuts extracts are rich in profitable plant compounds, which are useful in cancer prevention. Walnut extract includes various bioactive elements that have anticancer characteristics.
- Juglans regia extract enhances brain function and may decrease the progress of Alzheimer's illness.
Medicago sativa (Alfa Alfa)
Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) is an herb that is used in the treatment of asthma, arthritis, diabetes, extreme production of urine (diuresis), high cholesterol, indigestion, and extreme bleeding. Alfalfa extract is a rich source of vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as a good source of minerals like calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and iron. Alfalfa dry extract is a useful herb in the treatment of the inability to break down lipids or fats in the body, particularly cholesterol and triglycerides, it minimizes the consumption of cholesterol. Alfalfa extract includes vitamin K and small quantities of several other vitamins and minerals. Alfalfa Dry extract is high in several bioactive plant compounds.
- Alfalfa extract reduces cholesterol levels in the body. This is because it includes plant compounds named saponins.
- Alfalfa dry extract is beneficial in lowering the blood pressure, it acts as a diuretic, increases breast milk production, treats arthritis and helpful in getting rid of kidney stones.
- Alfalfa extract lowered blood sugar levels by enhancing the discharge of insulin from the pancreas, which makes it beneficial in the treatment of diabetes and promotes metabolic health.
- Alfalfa extract is used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat ailments produced by inflammation and oxidative damage. Alfalfa extract acts as an important antioxidant, blocking damage caused by free radicals.
Cassia fistula (Amaltas)
Cassia fistula, also known as Amaltas, The bark extract holds antidysenteric and anti-inflammatory characteristics. Cassia fistula extract is used for skin infirmities, the dry extract of the bark is given in leprosy, jaundice, syphilis and heart ailments. Amaltas Leaf extract provides adequate relief in skin sensitivity, swelling, and pain. Amaltas is called Aragvadha in the Sanskrit language which means to kill infections Amaltas is the most famous herbal plants recognized for its medicinal quality. It has extremely efficient detoxifying qualities. Each part of the Amaltas plant includes several phytochemicals.
- Amaltas bark and fruit extracts have antioxidant qualities and therefore, can boost the immunity of the body. Bark and fruit extract can promote a natural immune response.
- Cassia fistula extract is useful in the treatment of the common cold.
- Cassia Fistula extract can help in treating fever. The root extract of the Amaltas tree is generally used as a tonic for diminishing fever.
- Cassia Fistula extract acts as an excellent medicine for treating wounds. Amaltas herb supports tissue reformation.
Psidium guajava (Amrood)
The fruit, leaf, and fruit juice of Psidium guajava are used as medicine to treat various ailments including colic, high blood pressure, diarrhea, diabetes, cough, and cancer. The guava fruit extract is a good source of vitamin C, fiber, and other substances that act as antioxidants. Antioxidants decrease down the harmful consequences of oxidation. Guava leaf extract also includes chemicals with antioxidant and other effects. Guava dry extract is extremely rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. vitamin C protects the body’s cells from damage, thereby preventing severe illnesses like arthritis, cancer, and heart disease.
- Guava dry extract improves blood sugar level and plays an important role in controlling sugar levels in people with diabetes or those at risk.
- Guava fruit or leaf extract has a powerful impact on heart health by decreasing blood pressure, lessening bad cholesterol, and raising good cholesterol.
- Guava leaf extract helps in lowering the signs of painful menstruation, including cramps.
- Guavas dry extract is an outstanding source of dietary fiber. Guava leaf extract may decrease diarrhea and constipation problems.
Hemidesmus indicus (Anantmool)
Anantmool is an herb that has several powerful qualities. Anantmool extract is highly efficient in handling gastritis and many other digestive ailments in the body. Anantmool dry extract is also used in treating diseases of the reproductive system in females. Anantmool extract is a quite helpful natural detoxification herb and helps in maintaining health easily. Anantmool is a really valuable plant in Ayurvedic medicine. Anantmool extract is the greatest detoxifying herbs which help in cleansing the body inside out. Anantmool dry extract has astonishing health advantages, it helps to clean the blood and enhances skin texture. It is also used for treating various gynecological problems in females including menorrhagia, leucorrhea, dysmenorrhea, etc.
- Anantmool extract has blood purifying qualities, hence used in the treatment of snakebite, scorpion bites, and other poisonous insect bite problems.
- Anatamool is very effective in controlling venereal illnesses. It has detoxifying attributes, that help in removing infections, blocks the infection in the reproductive system of both males and females and destroying deadly microbial disorders like gonorrhea, leucorrhea, etc.
- Ananatamool root extract can be used externally to treat joint pain in osteoarthritis and gout. Ananatamool dry extract is also effective in curing various skin conditions.
- Ananatamool extract is beneficial for treating anemia.
Punica Granatum(Anar Dana)
Pomegranate extract is used in the treatment of Cancer, Osteoarthritis and Distinct Illnesses. The pomegranate dry extract is used in natural medicine to cure sore throats, coughs, urinary infections, digestive diseases, skin ailments, arthritis, and to eject tapeworms. Punica Granatum extracts contain a variety of profitable plant compounds, The extract is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and bioactive plant compounds, Pomegranate extract contains Punicalagins and Punicic acid, different elements that are responsible for most of their health advantages. Pomegranate extract is beneficial in Chronic inflammation that drivers to various severe disorders. This involves heart disorder, cancer, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, and obesity. Pomegranate extracts have effective anti-inflammatory qualities.
- pomegranate extract is beneficial for men with prostate cancer, possibly repressing cancer growth and decreasing the risk of death.
- Pomegranate dry extract is beneficial in lowering the blood pressure levels. High blood pressure is the main reason that drivers to heart attacks and strokes.
- Pomegranate extracts are profitable against various kinds of arthritis.
- Pomegranate extracts have advantages against heart illness. It promotes cholesterol form and preserves LDL cholesterol from oxidative damage.
Achyranthes aspera (Apamarg)
Achyranthes Aspera belongs to the family of Amaranthaceae. Seeds and dried plants are utilized for their medicinal qualities. Aspera extract is rich in carbohydrates and protein and also has chemical components such as glycosides, alkaloids, tannins, saponins, flavonoids, lignin, etc. Aspera dry extract also includes potassium which decreases the acidity, because it is alkaline and can overcome the effect acidity. The extract is beneficial in several other diseases such as asthma, cough, spleen enlargement, cholera, stomach disorders, skin infections, eye infections, and insect bites. Apamarga extract is widely used in Ayurveda as an anti-inflammatory agent and valuable in Hemorrhoids, indigestion, cough, asthma, anemia, jaundice and snake bite. Aspera root dry extract is sprinkled over the lesion in skin infections. Aspera extract is recognized as a pretty powerful herb for detoxification of the body both internally as well as externally. It is bitter and pungent in taste. It is used to cure heart ailments, hemorrhoids, itching, pain, and ascites.
- Aspera extract powerful purgative effect can help to eject intestinal microbial viruses and worm infection in the gut. Apamarg extract can heal wounds, relieve eczema and clean any sort of dangerous diseases affecting the body.
- Aspera extract is beneficial for the Patients of piles and hemorrhoids. Aspera extract keeps the bowels clean.
- Aspera dry extract helps to enhance digestive health and anorexia thereby regularizing the whole normal digestive process.
- Apamarg extract benefits to detoxify the blood, promote skin health preventing itching, pruritis, and urticaria, etc.
Ricinus Communis seed extract without the husk is used for constipation, leprosy, and syphilis. Ricinus Communis oil is used as a laxative for constipation, to start labor in pregnancy, and to start the flow of breast milk. Castor seed dry extract is used on the skin as a treatment for inflammatory skin ailments, boils, carbuncles, pockets of infection, inflammation of the middle ear, and migraine headaches. Ricinus Communis oil is used topically to soften skin, bunions, and corns and to dissolve cyst's growths, and warts. Castor extract is also used on the skin for osteoarthritis. The seeds of castor are rich in oleic acid, ricinoleic acid, linoleic acid and various types of fatty acids. All these three acids are remarkably profitable in treating gout and rheumatism. The castor seed extract is generally used in natural beauty products.
- Castor seed extract is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that acts as humectants and can be applied to moisturize the skin. Castor extract is regularly used in cosmetics to improve hydration and combined with products like lotions, makeup, and cleansers.
- Castor extract helps heal wounds by stimulating the growth of new tissue, decreasing dryness and blocking the buildup of dead skin cells.
- Castor extract has a great amount of ricinoleic acid, a fatty acid that is effective in decreasing pain and inflammation in test-tube.
- Castor seed dry extract helps combat inflammation, diminish bacteria and soothe irritated skin.
Oroxylum indicum (Arlu)
Oroxylum Indicum is an herb. The Oroxylum Indicum root extract is applied as astringent, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac, expectorant, anthelmintic and tonic. The bark extract is diuretic and stomachic and beneficial in diarrhea and dysentery. Oroxylum Indicum root bark and seed extract are carminative, stomachic, tonic, diaphoretic and astringent in nature. Oroxylum Indicum has antiseptic, astringent properties that are prescribed for non-healing ulcers, female ailments, and dysentery. Shyonak leaf extract is emollient including anthraquinone and aloe-emodin. Oroxylum Indicum root bark and stem bark extracts have anti-allergic qualities and used in the treatment of allergic illnesses, urticaria, jaundice, asthma, sore throat, laryngitis, hoarseness, diarrhea, dysentery, infantile, erythema, and measles. Chemical components of this Shyonak extract includes Baicalein, Tetuan, Oroxindin, aloe-emodin, and chrysin. It increases digestive fire.
- Oroxylum Indicum leaf extract can be directly utilized on the skin to treat an expanded spleen.
- Oroxylum Indicum root dry extract is beneficial against diarrhea and dysentery, Anorexia, arthritis, cough, cold and fever.
- Shyonak fruit extract is very good for skin, cleaning the wounds, detoxifies the blood, and also beneficial in gynecological diseases and case of childhood psychological dysfunctions.
- Oroxylum Indicum seed extract includes a purgative agent that makes it a useful treatment for constipation.
Premna Integrifolia (Arni)
Premna Integrifolia root extract is anti-inflammatory, stomachic, and antipyretic, and is taken in liver diseases, cold, obstinate fevers, flatulence, urticaria, rheumatism, and neuralgia. Arni root dry extracts are elements of Ayurvedic medicine Dashamula and utilized for several diseases. Premna Integrifolia extracts have anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic characteristics. Premna Integrifolia extract is used in the treatment of illnesses related to the nervous and musculoskeletal system, inflammatory disorders, neuralgia, rheumatoid arthritis, anemia, piles, constipation, common cold and loss of appetite.
- Premna Integrifolia extract has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it beneficial in the treatment of inflammatory ailments.
- Premna Integrifolia dry extract is used to treat digestive problems.
Saraca indica (Ashoka)
Saraca Indica is known as Ashoka in India. Saraca Indica extract is essentially used for the management of female reproductive disorders. Ashoka extract is a common herb for the management of painful infirmities in the body. Saraca Indica bark extract is rich in tannins, flavonoids, steroids, volatile oil, glycosides, and several steroidal glycosides. Ashoka leaf extract includes several carbohydrates, tannins, gallic acid, and gallic acid. Ashoka flower extract is rich in Saracasin, Saracadin, waxy substances, proteins, carbohydrates, and steroids. Ashoka seed extract carries many fatty acids like oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic acid. Ashoka extract has amazing digestive qualities. Digestion difficulties such as bloating, flatulence, burping, colicky pain in abdomen & ascites, etc can be relieved with the use of Ashoka extract.
- Saraca Indica extract helps to improve blood formation and maintain blood circulation making it optimally accessible to all the body parts.
- Saraca Indica dry extract pain-relieving effect can help in severe dysmenorrhea, swelling, and pain at any site of the body. In females, Ashoka extract is generally used to regularize hormones and menstrual cycles.
- Ashoka extract is also used as a cardiac tonic that acts as a supportive treatment for people experiencing hypertension, circulatory problems, edema & congestive heart failure, etc.
- Ashoka bark extract has natural detoxification characteristics that promote skin complexion and keep the body free from toxins inside out. The cleaning qualities of Ashoka extract helps the body to stay toxin-free.
Aconitum heterophyllum (Atis)
Aconitum Heterophyllum extracts have cooling properties and bitter. Aconitum Heterophyllum extract is used as expectorant, febrifuge, anthelmintic, anti-diarrhoeal, anti-emetic, and anti-inflammatory to treat various diseases. Ativisha dry extract is also used against poisoning due to scorpion or snake bite and to treat fever and contagious illnesses. Ativisha dry extract is used in ayurvedic medicine. Ativisha dry extract is one of the most powerful herbs for digestive difficulties in children. It has a carminative effect and is excellent for the support of a healthy digestive system .Ativisha has an anti-toxic impact on the body.
- Ativisha extract is a multipurpose herbal remedy to all digestive difficulties like dissolving and digesting unprocessed food in the body leading to various terrible illnesses.
- Ativisha extract is also beneficial in fever particularly viral fever, diarrhea, and dysentery, etc.
- Atis extract is great for overall detoxification of the body. It can be taken for removing out worms that are a common difficulty in children. It can also detoxify the blood and body tissues.
- Aconitum Heterophyllum extract acts as a carminative that is beneficial in diarrhea by consuming excess water from the body.
Psoralea corylifolia (Babchi)
Psoralea Corylifolia extract is used to promote the immune system and process of detoxification of blood. Psoralea Corylifolia extract has anti-cancerous, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, and anti-hyperglycemic characteristics. Psoralea Corylifolia Seed dry extract is diuretic, laxative and used to treat poisoning by scorpion and snake bites. Psoralea Corylifolia extract is chemo-protective, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-microbial. The most striking characteristic of Psoralea Corylifolia extract is that every part is useful because of its medicinal qualities but seeds are useful to treat several ailments. Psoralea Corylifolia seed extract has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, aphrodisiac, astringent, cardiac, cytotoxic, stimulant and diuretic properties. The extract is useful in curing several illnesses like leucoderma, skin rash and diseases linked with skin. Psoralea corylifolia extract has blood purifying qualities. Psoralea corylifolia extract includes various chemicals such as Isopsoralen, psoralen, Bavachalcone, Dehydriopsoralidin, methyl 4- hydroxybenzoate, and psoralen.
- Psoralea corylifolia extract is a natural blood purifier. It is used to promote the immune system and process of detoxification of blood.
- Psoralea corylifolia seed extract is diuretic, laxative and also used to treat poisoning by scorpion and snake bites.
- Psoralea corylifolia extract is good to treat dyspnoea, asthma, bronchitis and several complications linked with the respiratory tract.
- Psoralea corylifolia extract has anti-cancerous, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, and anti-hyperglycemic qualities that are beneficial to treat various ailments.
Baccopa monnieri (Baccopa)
Bacopa Monnieri, also called Brahmi, is a plant used in Ayurvedic medicine. Bacopa Monnieri extract is used in Ayurveda to treat ailments. Brahmi dry extract is beneficial in enhancing memory, reducing anxiety, and treating epilepsy. Analysis reveals that Brahmi extract may promote brain function and ease anxiety and stress. Bacopa Monnieri extract includes active compounds termed bacosides, which have antioxidant impacts, particularly in the brain. Bacopa extract might enhance specific brain chemicals that are connected to thinking, learning, and memory. Bacopa dry extract is generally used for Alzheimer's condition, improving memory, anxiety, and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), etc.
- Bacopa Monnieri extract may help enhance memory, attention, and the capacity to process visual information.
- Bacopa Monnieri dry extract is beneficial in reducing ADHD (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) signs, such as restlessness and self-control.
- Bacopa Monnieri extract is used to decrease stress and anxiety by promoting mood and diminishing cortisol levels.
- Bacopa Monnieri extract has the ability to block the growth and spread of cancer cells in test-tube.
Terminalia bellerica (Bahera)
Terminalia is a tree. Three kinds of Terminalia are utilized for the medicine. which are Terminalia arjuna, Terminalia bellerica, and Terminalia chebula. Terminalia bellerica extract is used to preserve the liver and to treat respiratory conditions, including respiratory tract infections, cough, and sore throat. Terminalia bellerica extract is used as a lotion for sore eyes. Terminalia bellerica dry extract is used for high cholesterol and digestive ailments, including diarrhea and constipation, and indigestion. The extract is also used for the HIV virus. Terminalia includes elements that help stimulate the heart. It also improves the health of the heart by decreasing cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Terminalia bellerica is an herb of Triphala. It is laxative in nature and used in purgation treatment.
- Terminalia bellerica extract is also useful in blood pressure and helps in decreasing cholesterol levels. Terminalia bellerica bark extract is used for chest pain and heart ailments.
- Terminalia bellerica extract helps to treat loss of appetite, thirst, bloating, flatulence, piles, and various worm infestations.
- Bibhitaki extract is beneficial in hoarseness of voice, asthma, cough and the common cold. It reduces blocked phlegm and bleeding in sputum.
Sida cordifolia (Bala)
Sida cordifolia is a plant. The seed and root extracts are used to make medicine. Sida cordifolia extract is used for weight loss, erectile dysfunction, sinus problems, allergy, throat infections, asthma, and bronchitis. Sida cordifolia extract is used to burn fat, improve energy, and support strong bones. Sida cordifolia extract is beneficial in the treatment of bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, colds, flu, swine flu, chills, lack of perspiration, headaches, nasal congestion, cough and wheezing, urinary infections, sore mouth, and fluid retention. Sida cordifolia dry extract is also used for a heart disorder, stroke, facial paralysis, inflammation, sciatic nerve pain, insanity, nerve pain, nerve inflammation, chronic rheumatism, and for weight loss.
- Sida cordifolia extract contains stimulant alkaloids, which plays a vital role in dropping off extra fats therefore good for weight loss.
- Sida cordifolia extract is good to reduce chest obstruction and effective in case of bronchitis and asthma.
- Sida cordifolia dry extract is helpful in reducing arthritis and joint pains. It also helps to diminish the stiffness of joints.
- Sida cordifolia herb is profitable in the case of male and female infertility.
Bambusa arundinacea (Bans Patra)
Bambusa arundinacea is a plant used in Ayurveda. Bambusa arundinacea extract is used to treat cough, skin infections, wounds, digestive disorder, nausea, gynecological disorder, and fever. Bambusa arundinacea root dry extract is applied to ringworm, bleeding gums, painful joints. Bambusa arundinacea Seed extracts are acrid, laxative, and profitable in strangury and urinary discharges. Bambusa arundinacea bark extract is used for skin explosions. Bambusa arundinacea extract is used for asthma, coughs, and gallbladder disorders. Bambusa arundinacea leaf and shoot extract has a high medicinal benefit and is used in several medicines.
- Bambusa arundinacea root extract is utilized over the area afflicted with eczema, discoloration of skin and ringworm, etc.
- Bambusa arundinacea leaf extract is used to treat dysmenorrhea, pain in the abdomen during menstruation and to stimulate the uterine muscles after delivery.
Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow)
Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) is a plant. The above-ground parts are used to make medicine. Achillea Millefolium Extract is generally used orally for diarrhea, gas, and other stomach problems. Yarrow extract is used to produce sweating and to stop wound bleeding. Yarrow dry extract is also used to decrease heavy menstrual bleeding and pain, to relieve GI diseases, for cerebral and coronary thromboses, to lower high blood pressure, to enhance circulation, and to tone varicose veins. Yarrow extract includes chemicals that help to prevent stomach pains and fight diseases. Yarrow leaf extract is used to ease toothache. Achillea Millefolium dry extract is used to the skin to halt bleeding from hemorrhoids, for wounds, and lower pelvic, cramp-like situations in women.
- Achillea Millefolium extract includes several elements that influence blood pressure and probably have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yarrow extract promotes anti-inflammatory effect which has a positive impression on the pH balance of the skin and its moisture content.
- Achillea Millefolium dry extract is beneficial in Wound Healing.
- Achillea Millefolium extract has an anti-spasmodic impact which indicates that it is useful in ailments that include seizures in the digestive tract, such as irritable bowel syndrome.
Caralluma Fimbriata (Caraluma)
Caralluma Fimbriata is a popular edible cactus. The Caralluma Fimbriata extract contains chemicals that are beneficial in reducing appetite for weight loss. Caralluma sFimbriata dry extract is also used to satisfy thirst and to enhance endurance. Caralluma Fimbriata extract is taken by mouth to decrease appetite (hunger) in order to lose weight. It is also used for a genetic dysfunction called Prader-Willi Syndrome.
- Caralluma Fimbriata extract helps to control compulsive overeating in children and youngsters with PWS (Prader-Willi syndrome).
- Caralluma Fimbriata extract has antibacterial properties which is beneficial to fight against various bacterial strains such as Escherichia coli, Proteus spp, Pseudomonas spp and Bacillus and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Caralluma Fimbriata Methanol and water extracts are rich in phenolic and flavonoids which are phytochemical compounds that have strong antioxidant action. Antioxidants preserve human cells against the damaging consequences of free radicals.
- Caralluma Fimbriata extract's bioactive compounds are used as an alternative therapeutic procedure for the treatment of diabetes.
Jasminum fluminense (Chameli)
Jasminum Fluminense (Jasmine) is a plant. The flower of Jasmine is used to make medicine. Jasminum Fluminense extract has Emmenagogue, Anti-viral, Antidepressant, Anti-cancer, Antilithiatic qualities. Jasmine extract is used for liver infection (hepatitis), liver pain due to cirrhosis, and abdominal pain due to critical diarrhea. Jasmine dry extract is also used for relaxation as a sedative and in cancer treatment. Jasmine extract contains phytochemicals that include glycosides, tannins, steroids, flavonoids, coumarins, a